Navi Mumbai, India, June 30, 2014 --(PR.com
“Clothing & Footwear Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts”, report, published by Conlumino, provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of clothing and footwear retail sales across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
• A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country’s young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
• Festive seasons and national holidays which are spread across the year are stimulating consumer retail spending, rural areas are still largely untapped markets
• Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
• Westernization and changing lifestyle bringing more opportunities for growth of clothing and footwear
• Clothing and footwear retailers target second and third-tier cities for sales growth
• “Clothing & Footwear Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India’s clothing and footwear retail market
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
• The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing clothing and footwear retail dynamics across 17 retail channels and 6 sub-product sectors.
It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels.
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Indian clothing and footwear retail market for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market.
• Understand which channels will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage covering 6 sub-product sectors that include: Men’s Clothing, Women’s Clothing, Children’s Clothing, Men’s Footwear, Women’s Footwear, Kids Footwear.
• Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends and key consumer trends influencing the retail market.
• Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international and domestic players in clothing and footwear market.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 A strong economy with major growth potential for retailers
3.1.1 An economy with high potential for growth
3.1.2 Lower household savings to translate to higher spending
3.1.3 Agriculture still the dominant sector but manufacturing and services gaining share
3.1.4 High inflation levels a concern
3.1.5 Household consumption trebles driving spending power
3.2 Large population with growing prosperity makes India a big attraction for retail
4 Indian Shoppers
4.1 Growing middle class and their aspirations for a better lifestyle
4.2 Continuing consumer preference for mom and pop (kirana) stores
4.3 Children and youth of India key target groups
4.4 The urban-rural divide prompts two distinct consumption patterns
4.5 Festive seasons and national holidays stimulating consumer spending
4.6 Brand conscious shoppers on the rise, while value shoppers continue to dominate
4.7 Tourism/travel increases awareness of international brands
5 Doing business in India
For more information kindly visit : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-11444/clothing-footwear-retailing-in-india-market-summary-forecasts.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India : +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US : 1-866-279-8368
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ReportsonIandia