Turnbridge Wells, United Kingdom, August 22, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- With over 115,000 subscribers in 85 countries around the world, Finance Monthly’s CEO Award (http://blog.maytech.net/blog/award-winning-ceo-shares-secrets-to-running-a-successful-company) list is compiled over several months by a team carrying out extensive research to identify some of the most successful and forward-thinking CEOs in business today. And the goal of the Award list is to recognise the C-level executives who have helped shape the corporate landscape in 2014. They have done so through the way they consistently walk the tightrope between fulfilling stakeholder demand and successfully guiding their organisations through the developments and movements of the market.
Criteria for the award’s nominations are as follows:
- Nominations are open worldwide to all C-level executives from private or public companies.
- Nominations are open to new and established C-level positions.
- Researchers at Finance Monthly determine the eligibility of the CEO based on his or her achievements. Achievements can be growth in revenues and/or profits, successful turnaround, doing well in difficult economic or industry times, expansion into new markets, leading market share, successful M&A integration, new products/services, new business model, and so on.
- Government CEO’s are open to all Government leader and C-level managers.
- For authors, consultants, coaches, and professors, the nominee should be an innovative individual who has impacted the way we think and do business. They should be previously published and there should be sufficient media coverage, quotations and/or research reference to the person’s works.
The award recognises an extraordinary individual who has shown the strategic foresight and leadership to deliver superior performance over the past 12 months, effectively managed all key stakeholders and prepared the organisation for the next phase of growth, and in the process, helped create an enduring organisation which has had a deep beneficial impact on a wider community and society at large. The individual should have demonstrated a maximum of the common leadership attributes / characteristics as well as demonstrated growth and strength in revenues and/or profits, successful turnaround, doing well in difficult economic or industry times, expansion into new markets, leading market share, successful M&A integration, new products/services and innovation.
Editor-in-chief, Mark Palmer commented: “The success of every organisation is down to the depth of talent that it is able to attract and the ability of a CEO to deliver commercial success by unlocking that talent. The CEOs listed within Finance Monthly’s CEO Awards publication are proven corporate leaders who deliver results and have achieved considerable success in their respective sectors.”
Maytech provides a global cloud data transfer platform that enables organisations to control important workflows and document exchange in a reliable and secure fashion.
Launched in 2006, Maytech operates a global data exchange network with hubs across the world. Maytech typically replaces in-house server infrastructure and self-serve consumer-centric file sharing services that lack essential oversight and control features. Maytech’s Information Security Management Systems are ISO 27001 certified.