MetaProducts Revolver Internet Edition
Part #: 4580548
METAPRODUCTS REVOLVER INTERNET EDITION was designed for computer forensic investigators that need to capture partial or entire Websites. Unlike other Web capturing software, RvIE not only downloads the Web page source code to your local disk drive, but also captures snapshots of the target Web pages.
RvIE can download an unlimited number of Web, HTTPS and FTP sites. RTSP, PNM and MMS streaming media downloads are also supported. RvIE can also create a static offline copy of SharePoint and ASP/ASPX sites.
Our approach helps the investigator seize evidence much faster than the usual time-consuming method of saving one page at a time. Using up to 500 downloading channels, RvIE downloads hundreds of pages a minute.
A partial listing of product features:
• Download up to 100 million URLs
• Download 500+ files simultaneously
• IP mapping by Case or Website
• Web page screen captures (WIREs)
• Pre-installed Website templates
• Case & Website Reports
• Internal Proxy Server
• Full featured Internal browser
• Case Manager
• Comprehenive Audit Log
• Six Case & Website Conversion options
• Case & Website Import/Export options
• WHOIS Lookup support
• Strong evidence security
• Comprehensive download monitoring
• Advanced download scheduling system
• System performance monitoring
• Revolver performance monitoring
• Download Controller floating toolbar
• Complete history of all downloads
• Fully customizable Workspace
• And much more...
Every downloaded file is verified by a date and time stamp, secured by a 256 bit Secure Hashing Algorithm (SHA-256), and the entire downloading process is recorded in an audit log, providing the investigator with a complete record of every downloaded Website. Every time a Website is downloaded, the previous download is saved, creating a complete historical record of every download of a Website.
Every downloaded file is protected by a 256 bit Secure Hashing Algorithm (SHA-256), and the security of each page of our evidence reports are authenticated by displaying the MetaProducts Systems Authenticity Seal. Any downloaded file that has been intentionally or unintentionally modified is flagged in our evidence reports, insuring complete security.