Vancouver, Canada, August 27, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Jody Gabourie The Small Business Marketing Coach says that in her experience, this happens because business owners don't have a system, don’t know how valuable follow-up is and just plain and simple don't know how to follow up.
That’s why she’s written an important new ebook Follow-Up Marketing Strategies to help struggling small business owners implement powerful follow-up strategies to find and keep their most profitable clients.
Some of the follow-up marketing wisdom people will learn from this information-rich ebook include:
* why follow-up marketing is so crucial to your small business success
* the 6 key areas you need to follow up with your prospects and clients
* what kind of content your follow-up marketing strategies need to have
* valuable tips for easily and quickly incorporating follow-up tactics into your everyday marketing and business actions
* many, many ideas and suggestions of how to follow up with your prospects, clients, partners and so on
Catherine Kelly Vice President of BBM Analytics had this to share about the Follow-Up Marketing Strategies ebook:
"Jody consistently and effortlessly takes complex marketing issues and breaks them down so that anyone can understand. She has great compassion and insight into the entrepreneur’s struggle with marketing and uses her sensitivity and humour to get people into action – successful and lucrative action!
I highly recommend this ebook to help business people utilize follow-up strategies for maximum benefit and profit."
Jody Gabourie is an online marketing coach, speaker and author who teaches simple, innovative and powerful marketing strategies to help business owners find and keep their most profitable clients.
Details on how to purchase this important ebook are available at http://www.jodygabouriemarketingcoach.com/follow-up.html .
To learn more about how Jody helps small businesses rocket their business, and to sign up for her free special report, ezine and articles, visit her website at http://www.jodygabouriemarketingcoach.com and her supporting blog at http://www.jodygabouriemarketingcoach.com/blog.