Denver, CO, December 19, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- EssentiaLink is proud to announce their 10th growth award in 3 years. Started during the DotCom bust at the turn of the century, EssentiaLink defied "common wisdom" by growing when start-ups were dropping like flies.
Growth for EssentiaLink is not an accident. It is a direct result of paying attention to what they have coined as the 4C Fromula. The 4Cs, Cost, Control, Compliance and Clarity, when properly balanced give CEO Bill Douglas the tools he needs thrive in a tough economy.
The results are in the awards.
EssentiaLink's Growth Awards
- PCI/Entrex Index U.S. Q3 Top Growth Company Dec 2008
- PCI/Entrex Index U.S. Top Growth Company Feb 2008
- PCI/Entrex Index U.S. Top 5 Growth Company Q2 2007 and Q1 2008
- Inc. 2007 Growth Awards
* #576 for revenue growth in the U.S. (all companies, all industries)
* #25 for revenue growth in the U.S., Business Services industry
* #10 for revenue growth in Colorado (all companies, all industries)
- 10th Fastest Growing Small Private Company 2006 by the Denver Business Journal
- 12th Fastest Growing Small Private Company 2005 by the Denver Business Journal
- Top 250 Private Companies 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008 by Colorado Biz
EssentiaLink, a Colorado based company, developed the patented Supply Chain Solution and MaintenanceFreeIT services, that enable CEOs to lower total operating costs.