Mumbai, India, June 20, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- This hands-on workshop is designed to help the participants develop key insights into lean management philosophy. Lean management principles affect not only the manufacturing operations but also other areas in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Logistics & Distribution and HR. Through interactive presentations by industry stalwarts, case studies and executive games, the attendees will learn how to identify and drive lean process improvements across all these areas. The workshop also aims to bring about a critical understanding of the lean tools and how to use them collectively to drive business benefits.
Following shall be the focus areas:
- How to define and develop a Lean strategy
- How does one improve delivery performance, increase capacity without major capital investment and improve product quality & customer satisfaction through the application of lean principles
- How to identify value added, non-value added & required non-value added activities from the vantage point of the customer
- How and where to start the lean transformation effort
- How to deal with challenges in the lean transformation effort
This program is targeted at business leaders, operations heads, supply chain heads, sales & finance heads who feel a need for broader appreciation of lean for continuous business improvement.
For additional information on the workshop, contact Rave Ande at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Aqua MCG’s website at www.aquamcg.com.
About Aqua MCG:
Aqua Management Consulting Group (Aqua MCG) is a premier advisory and execution group committed to delivering superior operations & supply chains and maximizing business value for our clients. We help transform and manage supply chains for better business performance. We do this by providing -
- High value consulting advice and complete execution support
- Business and functional leadership, on a BOT model
- Supply chain outsourcing solutions and services
- Steady-state operations monitoring & continuous performance improvement
Our team comprises professionals with strong consulting experience, good domain knowledge and execution leadership. We use structured methodologies, analytical rigor and defined metrics to deliver value for every project we undertake.
Our vision is to be globally recognized as highly valued partners for achieving operations & supply chain leadership.