Phoenix, AZ, July 24, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- You hear about it every day on the news. The current financial environment is not doing so well. So many people today are struggling with
* Job loss
* Plummeting retirement funds
* A highly competitive market
And the other effects of living in an era of financial uncertainty.
But, according to Dr. Francois Sauer, you can adapt to these rapidly changing times and achieve better results for yourself and your family.
On Tuesday, Aug. 4, Carma Spence-Pothitt, a coach, consultant and speaker, and founder of WordPress ReVamp and DragonWyze Solutions, will be interviewing Dr. Sauer about his new book, "Relearn, Evolve, and Adapt: An Essay to Integrate Creative Imagination with Socially Conditioned Thought and Behavior," during a free telephone call.
During the call you'll learn:
* The basic excuses that people use to justify staying in the status quo, and how to dissolve them so you can move forward.
* When you need to engage your creative imagination and disengage your auto pilot, as well as the risks of doing so.
* How to manage the outcomes of your creative imagination.
* How to identify -- and change -- your dysfunctional beliefs.
Pre-registration is required. To register for this information-packed call, go to:
A downloadable mp3 recording of the call will be sent to all who have registered.