San Jose, CA, September 04, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- About Business Network International (BNI): Los Gatos Power Partners chapter of BNI http://www.losgatosbni.com is represented by professionals who are some of the best in various business sectors. Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of sales people working for you because all the other members carry several copies of your business cards around with them. When they meet someone who could use your products or services, they hand that person your card and recommend your services. It's as simple as that! It's simple because it's based on the proven concept of "what goes around comes around." If I help you, you'll help me and we will both benefit as a result.
A young chapter that began in June 2004 already boasts of many professionals who are dedicated. The group meets at beautiful Los Gatos Lodge every Tuesday morning at 7AM with full delicious breakfast.
Why Join BNI?
Benefits of Membership
Increased exposure to many other people and businesses
1. Have your networking tools with you at all times. (i.e., business cards, name badge, pen, etc.)
2. Set a goal for the number of people you'll meet.
3. Act like a host and not a guest.
4. Listen and ask questions.
5. Give a lead or referral whenever possible.
6. Describe your product or service in 60 seconds or less. (Hint: this is not the place to close the deal!)
7. Exchange business cards with the people you meet.
8. Spend 10 minutes or less with each person you meet.
9. Write comments on the backs of the business cards you collect. (Especially if you promised to follow-up with them about anything)
10. Follow up with the people you meet. (This is the MOST important step. If you skip this you've wasted your time.)
About Dale warfel: Dale Warfel is a Silicon Valley native, and has lived, worked, shown, listed, and sold homes in practically every city in Santa Clara County. His combination of area knowledge, technical background, and negotiation skills is sure to benefit you, whether you are buying or selling your home. He specializes in homes in the communities of Almaden Valley and Willow Glen.
For more information: http://dalewarfel.com