Raleigh, NC, August 15, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Winkie La Force, executive director of Leadership Triangle, (www.leadershiptriangle.com) has announced the members of the board of directors for the organization. The members of Leadership Triangle’s board of directors are made up of alumni and community leaders.
Since 1992, the Leadership Triangle has brought together emerging leaders from all corners of the Triangle and hope to connect current and emerging community leaders while honoring differences yet finding common ground to address regional issues. A goal of the organization is to build leadership capacity, cooperation and networking opportunities across the public, private and civic sector, preserving local uniqueness while acting regionally to deal with issues that face the area. For more information, visit www.leadershiptriangle.com.
The members of the board of directors are:
· Delores Bailey- Empowerment, Inc
· Mark Calaway- Cisco Systems
· Marianna Clampett- ImpactCoach; Vice Chair
· Don Draughon, Jr- KeySource Commercial Bank; Treasurer
· James F. Goodman- Capitol Broadcasting Company
· Rory Ingram- Ingram Collection LLC
· Madhuri Jarwala; Secretary
· John Klein- Trilithon Partners
· Gracie Johnson Lopez- N.C. Mutual Insurance Company
· Mari Mansfield- Quintiles
· Mary Musacchi, JD- Executive Team Advisors, LLC
· Jamie Nunnelly- National Institute of Statistical Sciences
· David Reese- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle; Chair
· Minora Shape- Durham County Government
· Joe Stewart- N.C. Chamber of Commerce
· Blake Strayhorn
· Michelle Wingate- MMI Public Relations
· Leslie Walden- Fidelity Investments
· Cyndy Yu- Robinson
· Mark Zimmerman-REMAX Winning Edge
“We are pleased to have such an exceptional group of people to serve on our board of directors,” said La Force. “We look forward to hearing their feedback and getting them involved in our organization.”
About Leadership Triangle:
Leadership Triangle is a non-profit organization established in 1992 to educate and promote regionalism across the separate communities of the Triangle. It does this through regional and leadership development classes, seminars and awards. They strive to build leadership capacity, cooperation, and networking opportunities across the public, private and civic sector, preserving local uniqueness while acting regionally to deal with issues such as traffic congestion, water quality, housing affordability, open space, school funding, economic and social equity. Since 1992 Leadership Triangle has brought together emerging leaders from all corners of the Triangle, building bridges across Wake, Chatham, Durham and Orange communities and across business, government, nonprofit, academic, and grassroots leadership. They connect current and emerging community leaders, honoring differences, yet finding common ground on which to address regional issues and also reflect the population of the Triangle in our participants, volunteers, and outreach, and bring an inclusive practice to leadership development. For more information, visit www.leadershiptriangle.com.
MMI Associates, Inc.
PR Firms Raleigh, NC