Portland, OR, September 19, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Refer a new client to Sonitrol Pacific in October, November or December and the company will donate $500 in your name to one of the participating organizations or pay you $300.
Visit www.sonitrolpacific.com, click the “Refer a Friend” link from any page and complete the starred information fields. Once your referral signs an agreement for services with Sonitrol Pacific, they’ll make the $500 donation in your name or send you $300.
• American Cancer Society - Portland
• Boys & Girls Club of Alderwood
• Boys & Girls Club of Arlington
• Boys & Girls Club of Kirkland
• Boys & Girls Club of Marysville
• Boys & Girls Club of North Everett
• Bridgeways - Everett
• Camp Fire USA Puget Sound Council
• College Success Foundation - Issaquah
• De Paul Industries - Portland
• Genesis World Mission - Boise
• Humane Society - Tacoma
• I Have A Dream Foundation - Portland
• K-9 officer training unit of your choosing
• Little Red Schoolhouse - Everett
• Safe Place Ministries - Boise
• United Cerebral Palsy - Portland
• United Way of Snohomish County
• YWCA of Everett
• YMCA of Marysville
• YMCA of Monroe
• YMCA of Tacoma
Your referral can make a difference in the community.
• A $500 donation to an organization in the Northwest.
• A friend or colleague gains peace of mind from Sonitrol Pacific’s complete security.
• Police can take more criminals off the streets with verified detection.
• Early detection means fewer losses for our clients when a criminal does target them. In 2008, 25% of suspects were caught before getting inside a Sonitrol Pacific protected facility.
• Sonitrol Pacific's commitment to reducing false alarms saves clients money and time, and saves scarce police resources.
Since 1978, Sonitrol Pacific has served as the Pacific Northwest's leader in verified electronic security.