Metuchen, NJ, July 11, 2005 --(PR.com
)-- To response to the need of acquiring information about the China IT service globalizating and taking a closer look at the now undeniable and substantial investment potential in rapidly growing IT service industry. Attend and learn who, what and How from this summit.
• Find out what corporate investors and strategic buyers look for in their investments
• Identify strategic partnership, collaboration, & joint venture opportunities that make sense and money
• Network with well-known leaders and supporters of the IT service industry, including potential buyers and clients
• Assess the risks of legal and regulatory challenges to the industry
• Determine the best methods for maximizing revenues from outsourcing contract, subscription, micro-transactions, advertising and other new revenue streams associated with China IT service industry
This event will also offer selected China IT service company executives the fantastic opportunity to present a live pitch directly to the leading investment community decision makers. Strategically scheduled throughout the two-day conference we will offer top industry companies seeking funding, (from seed stage to about-to-go-public) the opportunity to present to the leading investment decision makers.
********** "2005 China IT Service Summit" in New York **********
Top executives from organizations such as Deloitte, CISCO, Gartner and AMD will serve on keynote with the IT Decision markers from China Torch office and Local municiple office like Shanghai, Beijing, Xian to talk about IT services, Business Process Outsourcing and doing business in China to reap benefits that go well beyond cost savings. It's about the today’s business environment and the opportunities for the future.
See more information from:
WHERE: Marriott Financial Center, New York, NY
WHEN: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Aug 11, 12, 2005
Matt Salmon, Former United States Congressman from the State of Arizona
Sharon Allen, Chairman, Deloitte & Touche USA LLP
Jamie Popkin, GVP, Head of Asia Pacific, Gartner
Jia-Bin Duh, President, CISCO in China
Influential Chinese government and regulatory authorities Keynote:
Honorable Mr.Liu, BiWei, Ambassador New York Consul General of P.R.C.
Mr. Li WuQuiang, Consul, Consulate General of PRC in New York
Mr. Shi Dinghuan, MOST's General Secretary,
Mr. Fan Jianping, Deputy Director of Institute of Computing Technology, Academia Sinica,
Mr. Liang Gui, Deputy director general of the Torch Center of the Ministry
Ms. Yu CiSheng, Deputy director of IT office of Beijing City
China People Daily, CCTV, Xilong News, Washington Post, Reuters, Futurific Magazine, New York Time, CSO Magazine, IDG News and more, CIO magazine
WHAT MAKE THIS EVENT UNIQUE:
1. Hear from an unsurpassed group of World-Class Leaders such as: Sharon Allen (Chairman of Deloitte & Touche USA LLP), Jamie Popkin (Head of Gartner in Asia), Li WuQuiang (Honorable Consul of PRC) and Jia-Bin Duh (Head of CISCO in Asia)
2. Walk away with the tools, knowledge and expertise that our Two Master-Class workshops and Special Guest Speakers: Grew Fast Grew Right, Cross-Culture Know-Hows for Global Business Leaders. Key Legal and Intellectual Property Considerations for U.S Companies and Management of Multiple Outsourcers Companies Models and Adoption bring to the table
3. Explore the many invaluable Networking Opportunities especially with dozens CEOs and IT decision makers from China scheduled throughout the conference including: Receptions, Breakfasts, Luncheons, Facilitated Panel Discussions, Keynote Presentations and Peer-to-Peer Learning Sessions
4. Experience Real-World Case Studies and discover how organizations including:CISCO, ADM, MphasiS Technologies., EverGreen and Washington Global Fund have worked through their toughest challenges and capitalized on their successes.
5. First hand information to discover China IT market from Wireless to Computer chips. Be one of the first to experience what 2005 China IT Service Summit is all about!
For more information about how your company can take advantage of this exclusive gathering of your potential customers, contact Lynn Zhang at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-372-0884.
4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
Call: (212) 835.5520
Fax: (440) 551.7503
To download the brochure, please go to: http://www.ieausa.org/out2005/brochuce.pdf
I look forward to seeing you in New York!
China IT Summit
CEO & President
International Executive Association
42 Concord Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Tel: 848-248-6788 (Cell)