Houston, TX, November 25, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 17,000 gpm and head capacities of 240 ft. or more. Griffin non-clog pumps are suited for sewer bypasses, flood control, sumping, or other applications requiring high volume and the ability to move trash laden effluent (water with debris).
· Available in flows from a few gallons per minute to over 17,000 gallons per minute
· Non–clog impeller handles stringy materials and solids up to 4.5 inches
· Large clean out port for removal of large debris over 4.5 inches without removing suction pipe or hose
· Available with electric or diesel powered engines
· Internal fuel tanks for 24 hour operation
· Trailer mounted and sound-attenuated options available
Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc.
Pumps You Can Trust Since 1934