New York, NY, December 04, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The advantages of using a brazed plate heat exchanger against a tube and shell heat exchanger are as follows –
1. Space saving – With everything going smaller shouldn’t your heat exchanger become smarter and smaller? Well, brazed plate heat exchangers occupy considerably less space as compared to a tube and shell heat exchangers and therefore can be easily used in domestic setup.
2. Technologically advanced – A brazed plate heat exchangers work extremely well at low temperature differences too. This is where a traditional (tube and shell) heat exchanger fails. A brazed plate heat exchanger also reduces the risk of stagnant zones.
3. Cost effective – Brazed plate heat exchangers are made from pressed plates that significantly bring down the fabrication cost and the price end user has to pay for it.
4. High Efficiency – A brazed plate heat exchanger offers a greater surface area (due to multiple plates) when compared with tube and shell heat exchangers (in which there is only one surface where heat exchange takes place). This ensures that maximum amount of heat is transferred in the least amount of time.
5. Ease of maintenance – A brazed plate heat exchanger is extremely easy to manage and maintain.