Raleigh, NC, December 10, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- David Finch, president and CEO of ATCOM Business Telecom Solutions (www.atcombts.com), a communications solutions provider, will serve as a featured speaker at CED’s (www.cednc.org) Competitive Advantage through Fundamentals of Entrepreneurs (CAFÉ) Workshop. Finch will speak on the topic of “Sales: Is Your Sales Engine Tuned for Maximum Performance?” and will lead a break-out session on providing a proper support system.
“I am excited to speak at CED’s CAFÉ event,” said Finch. “CED has provided great support to entrepreneurs for more than 25 years, and I thank the organization for allowing me to share my thoughts on maximizing a company’s performance via sales. The workshop will be a great opportunity for Triangle business leaders to hear advice on properly and effectively constructing and utilizing their sales team.”
- The workshop will take place on Thursday, Dec. 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at CED’s Entrepreneurship Center, located at 100 Capitola Drive, Ste. 106 in Durham.
- Other featured speakers include: Bobby Martin, owner of RHM Associates, LLC and Steve Wiehe, president and CEO of SciQuest, Inc. Scott Burkhead of Burkhead Brand Consultants and David Buffaloe of M-Pact Marketing, LLC will contribute to the break-out session led by Finch.
- Tickets for the event are $10 in advance or $20 on-site for CED members, and $40 in advance or $50 on-site for non-members.
- Finch is a long time supporter of CED and currently serves on the organizations 2009-2010 board of directors.
- CED (formerly The Council for Entrepreneurial Development) is a private, nonprofit organization founded in 1984 to identify, enable and promote high-growth, high-impact companies and accelerate the region’s entrepreneurial culture.
- Through CAFÉ, local professionals get the opportunity to learn about the critical issues that affect a company’s success. Topics covered include effective management, sales, raising capital, finance and cost-effective marketing strategies. Meetings consist of brief panel discussions from prestigious organizations, followed by break-out groups for question and answers led by these established professionals, and networking opportunities.
About ATCOM Business Telecom Solutions:
ATCOM Business Telecom Solutions, a communication solutions provider founded in 1979, is an industry leader in business telecommunications with an expertise in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), a technology that enables businesses to upgrade their existing systems while embracing Internet technologies such as the Web, e-mail, instant messaging, presence and video conferencing. With a client base comprising over 5,000 businesses, ATCOM offers deployment of business telephone systems, unified messaging systems, wireless solutions, LAN/WAN infrastructure/services, video conferencing, carrier network services for local and long distance, and structured cabling solutions for voice and data. The privately-held firm is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, with regional offices in Charlotte and the Triad. ATCOM was ranked as one of North Carolina’s top small businesses in 2008 and 2009 by Business Leader magazine, and has twice received award recognition as one of North Carolina’s Top 50 Technology Companies. For more information, please call (800) 849-8266 or visit the Web site at www.atcombts.com.
CED (formerly The Council for Entrepreneurial Development) is a private, nonprofit organization founded in 1984 to identify, enable and promote high-growth, high-impact companies and accelerate the region’s entrepreneurial culture. Headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, CED is the oldest and largest entrepreneurial support organization in the nation with more than 5,500 active members. CED provides know-how, networking, mentoring and capital formation resources to new and existing high-growth entrepreneurs through annual conferences, programs and web-based resources. CED has helped entrepreneurs, investors, service partners, researchers and public policy makers in diverse emerging industries and at all stages of development – from high-tech, production-based organizations to service companies, from one-person start-ups to 1000-person businesses. Visit www.cednc.org for more information.
MMI Public Relations