Minneapolis, MN, December 13, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Business Expert Webinars (BEW), the leading provider of business eLearning training courses, announced that its speakers have teamed up to develop a book focused on small business. Business Expert Publishing, the book publishing arm of Business Expert Webinars, is publishing this collaborative work which is titled The Business Expert Guide to Small Business Success. Twenty-two leading business experts are contributing to the development of this book that addresses the critical areas for small businesses.
“It is said that knowledge is power. If you subscribe to that philosophy, small business owners are about to have Superman strength. The Business Expert Webinars' speaker team shares their keen insight for small businesses providing them with the knowledge they need to thrive,” said Lee B. Salz, President and CEO of Business Expert Webinars.
The collaboration authors and topics addressed in this book include:
• Cindy Cohen – face to face networking
• Drew Stevens – lead generation strategy
• Sam Richter – web search secrets
• Richard Norris – business development tactics
• Harlan Goerger – buying process facilitation and leadership
• Bill Guertin – sales
• Andy Miller - negotiation
• Roger Courville – delivering virtual presentations
• Lynne Jarman-Johnson –communication touch points
• Danita Bye – sales hiring
• Lee Salz – sales compensation
• John Myrna – business plan design and implementation
• Sarah Day – pricing for profitability
• Paul Pershes – managing cash flow
• Joseph Riggio – strategic decision making
• Hillary Feder – employee engagement
• Tim Hagen – employee development
• Mic Pucklich – keeping your company out of court - employee litigation
• Gary Gack – Six Sigma practices
• Peg Jackson – Sarbanes-Oxley/compliance
• Jeb Blount – investing in yourself
• Dave Hubbard – health/stress management for peak performance
The book will be published in Spring 2010.
About Business Expert Webinars
Business Expert Webinars (BEW) is the leading provider of skill-based, business eLearning training programs. BEW helps speakers, consultants, and trainers monetize their expertise through eLearning. The BEW speakers are international business experts including best-selling authors, award-winning speakers, and business gurus. With over 750 webinars delivered by over 150 speakers, BEW can help any business professional improve their skills. For more information, visit BusinessExpertWebinars.com.
Lee B. Salz
Business Expert Webinars
Chief Executive Officer
9784 Troy Lane, Minneapolis, MN 55311