Raleigh, NC, December 23, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Rich Van Tassel, president of Royal Oaks Building Group, LLC (www.royaloaksbg.com), has announced that the company has launched a new program called Double Your Tax Credit. All homebuyers that purchase a Royal Oaks home by February 28, 2010, are eligible to receive $8,000 to use as they choose on their new home. The $8,000 incentive may apply towards closing costs and upgrades not included in Royal Oaks’ standard features package such as additional hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, or an upgraded landscaping plan. For first-time homebuyers, this incentive will be a bonus in addition to the $8,000 tax credit they could earn from the federal government. Other homebuyers may also be eligible for tax credits, so they should consult a tax professional for additional information.
Royal Oaks Building Group builds customized and award-winning homes throughout Raleigh, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex and Angier, N.C. Prices start in the $120s, and homes are available for move-in upon closing. For a full list of Royal Oaks communities, visit www.royaloaksbg.com or contact (919) 233-3886.
“This is one of the most ambitious programs Royal Oaks has ever attempted, but we believe it is worth the investment,” said Van Tassel. “We know many people who want to own a home in the Triangle but are struggling in the economy to qualify to buy one. With Double Your Tax Credit, this is the best deal ever to encourage people to purchase a quality Royal Oaks home.”
- $8,000 is available to all buyers that purchase a Royal Oaks home by February 28, 2010 to use as they choose towards closing costs and upgrades.
- Home buyers should consult with a tax professional for more information about qualifications and how to handle the financial impact of Double Your Tax Credit.
- For first-time home buyers, the tax credit will subtract $8,000 from federal taxes you owe at the end of the year. If you owe less than $8,000 in taxes, you will be refunded the difference.
- Individuals earning $125,000 or less and couples earning up to $225,000 among first-time home buyers will qualify for the full $8,000 credit. Partial credits are available up to incomes of $145,000 (individuals) and $245,000 (families).
- The federal government also offers a “move up” incentive for existing homeowners that allows for a tax credit of $6,500 if a buyer has lived in a residence for at least five consecutive years sometime during the last eight years and purchases a new home to be used as a primary residence.
- The federal tax credit program for first-time and “move up” buyers will continue it in effect for anyone having homes under contract through April 30, 2010.
About Royal Oaks Building Group, LLC:
Royal Oaks Building Group, LLC builds fine homes throughout Raleigh, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex and Angier, N.C. Locally owned and operated, the company focuses on quality of design, construction and customer service, offering a portfolio of plans and a wide selection of standard features from which to choose in price ranges from starters to multimillion-dollar luxury homes. Royal Oaks is a member of the Raleigh-Wake County Home Builders Association and has received multiple gold and silver awards from the HBA Parade of Homes. In 2008, the company received the highly coveted Triangle Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Building Company of the Year Award, and its president, Rich Van Tassel, was named a recipient of the Builder of the Year Award presented by the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County (HBA). Additional company awards include the Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Award, the Small Business of the Year by the Apex Chamber of Commerce, as well as consistent listings in the Triangle Business Journal’s premier list of residential builders, based annually by volume in the Raleigh-Durham market. For more information, visit www.royaloaksbg.com.
MMI Public Relations