Salt Lake City, UT, March 04, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Universal Accounting®, the nation’s largest training center for accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation with its Profit Expert™ Programs, announced the 2010 Universal Accounting Conference: A Practice Made Perfect, designed to help attendees start or improve an accounting, bookkeeping or tax practice. The conference will be held at the Radisson Hotel in Salt Lake City, Sept. 20-21, 2010. Online registration is now open at http://www.universalaccounting.com/conference/registration.html.
Past Attendee Quote
“I attended the 2009 Universal Accounting Conference with the intention of helping my daughter improve her business – but left realizing that I now had enough useful information to apply to my own consulting business,” said Ingrid Cherry from Houston, Texas. “The information presented was so valuable – I highly recommend the Conference to anyone looking to start or grow their business.”
Allen Bostrom Quote
“For anyone who has ever thought about starting their own accounting-based business – attending this two-day conference is a sure-fire way to obtain the information and inspiration you need to get started,” said Allen Bostrom, CPA, Universal Accounting President & CEO, and author of popular business books In the Black, Nine Principles to Make Your Business More Profitable, and Red to Black in 30 Days. “The 2010 Universal Accounting Conference is loaded with practical and proven information to provide attendees with all of the tools necessary to launch and grow their bookkeeping and tax preparation businesses.”
Key Conference Session Topics
- Perfecting Your Practice
- Phenomenal Women In Business
- Future of the Accounting/Financial Services Industry
- Websites, Blogs, and Newsletter Marketing - Tax Practice Administration
- From Friendly to Fortunate Making Social Media Pay
- Networking and Relationship Strategies
- Smart Staffing Strategies to Work Less and Make More
- Putting It All Together - Decide, Plan, Execute
The most updated list of session topics is available at http://www.universalaccounting.com/conference.
Conference Presentor Sampling
- Allen Bostrom, CPA, Universal Accounting President & CEO, and author of In the Black, Nine Principles to Make Your Business More Profitable, and Red to Black in 30 Days
- Jason Alba, JibberJobber.com CEO, author of I’m on LinkedIn – Now What? and I’m on Facebook – Now What?
- Roger Knecht, Universal Accounting Vice President of Operations
- Clay Neves, Universal Accounting National Seminar Director
- David Sherwood, Universal Accounting Practice Development Coach
- Scott Stephenson, Customer Focus Inc.
To read speaker bios, visit: http://www.universalaccounting.com/conference/speakers.html
Who Should Attend Universal Accounting Conference 2010
- Professionals looking to start an accounting, bookkeeping, or tax preparation business
- Professionals seeking to improve their existing accounting, bookkeeping, or tax preparation business
- Professionals seeking Quickbooks training
- Employed professionals seeking to improve the profitability of their business through proven accounting practices
Mail: 5288 South Commerce Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
Current or Past Universal Accounting Student
Regular Registration: $599 (save $100)
Early Bird Registration: $449 (save $250)
Not a Universal Accounting Student
Regular Registration: $699
Early Bird Registration: $549 (save $150)
For more information about Universal Accounting, visit http://universal-accounting-center.com.