New York, NY, March 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Mark Goodenow, Director in the New York office of BDO Consulting, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor with more than thirteen years of experience in the operational and financial turnarounds of middle market and leading Fortune 500 companies, will participate at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, March 9th, in New York City, joining an exceptional faculty of top business and investment minds, who will provide the most up to date review of the complexities that arise investing in Distressed Financial Assets, Debt and Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
Mr. Goodenow has held numerous interim management positions within distressed companies and has assisted clients with capital raising, debt restructuring, strategic planning, business plan analyses and numerous chapter 11 bankruptcies. He has served in various interim management positions including for a top-ten scheduled service airline, a large national retailer and a multinational manufacturer and distributor of engines and electrical systems. He has also advised various clients on out-of-court restructurings including a major automotive supplier, a national water and wastewater operator and construction company and a national grocery store chain.
Mr. Goodenow has experience assisting a number of bankruptcy clients including TOUSA Homes, New Century, ATA Airlines, Friedman’s Jewelers, JA Jones, Railworks, Oakwood Homes, Communication Dynamics, ITC^DeltaCom, RFS Ecusta, Global Crossings, and MCI/Worldcom. Prior to BDO Consulting, Mr. Goodenow was a member of Navigant Capital in the Restructuring and Investment Banking practices, a member of Kroll Zolfo Cooper and a member of the Restructuring Services practice of Deloitte & Touche.
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Avoiding Minefields in the New Regulatory Landscape" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 16th, 2010, Boston, MA
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including a recent article in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html).