New York, NY, March 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Daniel Hilpert, Managing Director of Mortgage EquiCap LLC, a commercial mortgage broker and advisor that arranges debt and equity capital, and provides loan workout, sale and advisory services to institutions, real estate owners and developers, will participate at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, March 9th, in New York City, joining an exceptional faculty of top business and investment minds, who will provide the most up to date review of the complexities that arise investing in Distressed Financial Assets, Debt and Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
Mr. Hilpert has been a key driver in the growth of the company's advisory business. He successfully sourced capital for workouts, acquisitions, partner buy‐outs, and other recapitalizations that maximized asset and recovery value. Under Mr. Hilpert’s direction, Mortgage EquiCap recently formed a strategic alliance with Espais New York Corporation, a subsidiary of one of Spain’s largest real estate companies. The new venture will assist financial institutions in the workout of under or non‐performing assets, and provide construction and asset management services to complete unfinished developments.
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Avoiding Minefields in the New Regulatory Landscape" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 16th, 2010, Boston, MA
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including a recent article in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html).