Atlanta, GA, March 11, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Visix, Inc., is now accepting entries for the 2010 Expression Awards. The company launched this annual contest in 2008 to recognize the best visual content from end-users of its AxisTV digital signage software application. Awards will be given in the following categories:
• Best Original Still Bulletin
• Best Remix Still Bulletin
• Best Original Motion Content
• Best Remix Motion Content
• Best Composite Layout
• Best Visual Communications Campaign
“The Expression Awards have become an annual highlight for us and for our clients,” comments Deborah DeWitt, Marketing Communications Manager for Visix. “We’ve had an overwhelming response from customers with both the number and quality of entries growing each year. We hope to recognize and reward our customers’ work and inspire other clients to higher achievement in visual communications design.”
Visix is accepting entries through July 30, 2010. Three finalists will be selected in each category and winners will be announced on September 14. Expression Award winners will receive:
• A Free one-year subscription to AccuWeather service with Flash weather module
• The entire Visix xtras™ background library on CD (over 700 backgrounds)
• Four (4) AxisTV Theme sets with matching wallpapers, backgrounds, and Flash clock
• One (1) $100 American Express gift card
• A mounted, personalized Expression Award
• Recognition in Visix's e-newsletter, website and press release announcing winners
• Featured publication of the winning entry on the Visix User Forum
• Use of the official 2010 Expression Award Winner logo
Entry forms, judging criteria, and more detailed information about the awards are available at http://www.visix.com/expressionawards.html.
The Expression Awards are part of Visix’s comprehensive strategy to bring AxisTV users together, to spotlight creative abilities, and to recognize Visix customers for their contributions in the field of visual communications.
Visix, Inc. designs, develops and supports a suite of software applications that allows users to create, import and manage their visual communications from anywhere and to deliver those messages to virtually any endpoint.
The company offers digital signage software, room and event scheduling solutions, and applications for targeted messaging to desktops and portable devices. Each of the products works independently or can be integrated into scalable deployments from a single display to large networks. This comprehensive approach to on-time communications – from concept to delivery – provides systems including software, hardware and distribution accessories, as well as multi-tier service and support options to manage and maintain dynamic visual communications.
Contact Visix at 800.572.4935 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Parties interested in additional information about Visix, AxisTV, MeetingMinder™, and targeted visual communications products should visit the Visix website at www.visix.com.