Roswell, GA, March 17, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- LeadMaster, a leading provider of lead management and sales CRM solutions, announced the immediate availability of their enhanced workflow automation management system. With a user-friendly wizard interface, tasks can be automated and activities can be scheduled. These tools help sales and marketing organizations develop overall efficiency and lower operational costs.
Chief Marketing Officer at LeadMaster, Andy Brownell states “Since the workflow automation system was introduced back in 2008 there have been many improvements and additional features developed for the system. Workflow automation is just one of the many fantastic built-in features of LeadMaster. It doesn’t require plug-ins or add-ons and there are no additional fees for users to access the LeadMaster workflow automation system.”
Users can set up business rules with the system by defining the workflow through the use of a point-and-click interface. The first step of a workflow is to set the conditions under which the workflow is put in motion. Here is an example of a few of the conditions available to trigger workflow automation;
· A new contact, an existing record or both new and existing records
· Campaign, Lead Status, Lead Source, Lead Value, Probability
· Forecast Date, Marketing Mix, Custom Definitions and a variety of others
Users can also combine conditions for more flexibility. For example, the condition might be a new record and specific campaign.
Sequentially, the second half of defining the workflow is defining the events or actions that can be triggered;
· Setting up call backs and appointments
· Sending emails
· Updating fields
· Assigning records
· Attaching custom forms
Here’s a typical scenario. Suppose someone completes a registration form from a webinar. Using LeadMaster’s point and click landing page mapping tool the data from that registration form will automatically flow into the LeadMaster sales CRM and lead management system. At that point the workflow automation kicks into gear.
Some of the actions that can take place via the workflow automation tool are:
· Immediately send the registrant an email confirming their registration and provide additional details about the webinar – date, time, instructions to join the webinar etc.
· Add the registrant to a pre-webinar lead nurturing track.
· Send yourself an email to let you know you have a new registration, including the identity of the registrant.
· Set the lead source, the lead status and the campaign in the LeadMaster online lead management system.
· Assign the record to an inside sales rep, a field sales rep, a marketing rep and all of their managers in LeadMaster. You could also send all of them an email.
· Add a callback for the next day to confirm their registration and see if they have any questions or would like to receive some information prior to the webinar.
· Add a callback the day before the webinar to remind the registrant about the webinar.
· Add a callback for the day after the webinar to ask the registrant if they have any questions or would like to discuss what they heard.
· Switch the registrant to a post-webinar lead nurturing track.
Workflow automation provides companies with endless opportunities for speed and agility by automating tasks and providing instantaneous response time. These powerful workflow automation tools improve performance and help businesses improve efficiency and effectiveness, while ensuring that their users adhere to their business processes.
The new on-demand workflow management system is available immediately to all LeadMaster customers.