Indianapolis, IN, April 12, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- For all the work Mom does throughout the year, she deserves to be pampered on Mother's Day. George Thomas Florist a local Indianapolis florist suggests a fresh twist for flowers for Mom this Mother's Day.
- Invite Mom to brunch or dinner at her favorite restaurant and have a flower arrangement delivered right to your table for all to see.
- If your Mom is planning on attending worship on Mother's Day, send her a beautiful floral corsage to wear.
- Give Mom something to relax with by wrapping a new book and asking your florist to place it into a fragrant flower bouquet with a note that reads, "Today is your day to relax!"
- Incorporate flowers into a theme gift. If Mom is an avid gardener, send a floral design that includes gardening goodies such as a trowel, garden gloves, seed packets and tools. If Mom is a bird watcher, how about a floral design in a bird feeder? An athletic would certainly appreciate a pair of workout shoes - with flowers arranged inside. Tennis balls, golf balls or sport headbands can be a unique addition to any floral arrangement. If Mom loves clothes or jewelry, tie a scarf or drape a necklace around a vase of flowers to make the gift extra special.
George Thomas Florist suggest that even kids can make their gift of the Mother’s Day extra special. Here are a few ideas:
- Breakfast in bed is a treat that every Mom loves. Dads and kids can prepare a special morning for Mom by greeting her with a homemade breakfast in bed, on a tray adorned with fresh flowers.
- For a very personal tribute, write Mom a note telling her why you're glad she's your mom and attach it to a flower.
- Present Mom with a vase of her favorite flowers. On each stem tie a "coupon" for a chore that you promise to do.
For more Mother's Day ideas, visit George Thomas Florist at www.georgethomas.com or call (317) 353-9161
About George Thomas Florist
George Thomas Florist has been retailing flowers and gifts in Indianapolis IN since 1928, with a commitment to bringing the residents of Indianapolis and the surrounding communities superlative floral products, award-winning design, gourmet gifts and unsurpassed service. George Thomas Florist shopper-friendly Internet site offers a unique variety of floral products, green and blooming plants, & fruit gourmet gifts. It's all available for you.
Contact: George Thomas Florist (317) 353-9161