Golden Networking Releases Distressed Investing Leaders Forum DVD Video Packages
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum DVD Video Packages Include Practical Insights from 40+ Experts Leading Distressed Investing at CERES Real Estate Partners, Hilco Real Estate, Fortress Investment Group, Sevara Partners, Simon Development Group and many others.
Topics that these forums covered included: Distressed Real Estate Investing, Distressed Debt Investing, When Bankruptcy is the Only Alternative, Turning Around a Distressed Company, Opportunities and Pitfalls in Distressed Financial Assets, among others. Additional information about Distressed Investing Leaders Forum is available at http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com.
For Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009, the most comprehensive guide for any investor in distressed assets, the final list of speakers included:
- Abby Adlerman, Private Equity Practice Leader, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Alan Leiderman, Managing Director, Ducat Investment Group
- Bill Rochelle, Bankruptcy Columnist, Bloomberg News
- Brian Newman, Managing Principal, CERES Real Estate Partners
- Elonna Ashurova, Managing Director, Evest Venture Partners
- Gregory Corona, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Accubuilt, Inc.
- James McCarthy, Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Capital Solutions, LLC
- Jeff Jones, Managing Director, Barrier Advisors
- Jeff Schachter, Managing Director, Greystone & Co.
- Joel Holsinger, Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group
- John Rapisardi, Partner, Financial Restructuring, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Kevin Lydon, Managing Partner, Strategic Value Partners
- Kevin Nystrom, Senior Managing Director, Zolfo Cooper
- Margaret Butler, Mergers and Acquisitions, Jefferies & Company
- Navin Nagrani, Vice President, Hilco Real Estate
- Robert Koltai, Managing Principal, Hain Capital Group, LLC
- Sanjay Nayar, Partner, Bharat Capital LLC
- Scott Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Amherst Partners LLC
- Stephan Butler, Vice President, Real Estate Group International, Inc.
- Steven Herman, Partner, Real Estate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Steven Kargman, President, Kargman Associates
The final list of speakers for Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, the most practical and up-to-date review of opportunities for distressed investors, included:
- Carl Trop, Principal, Greyfields
- Craig Schiffer, Managing Director, Sevara Partners
- Dan Sobol, Managing Partner of SkyTop Capital
- Daniel Hilpert, Managing Partner, Mortgage Equicap, LLC
- David Hartheimer, President, Clearbid Capital
- Debashis Bhattacharya, Senior ABS Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
- Edwin del Hierro, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Greg Jordan, Portfolio Manager, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
- Ira Perlmuter, Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
- John Stark, Managing Director – Financial Restructuring Group, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
- Kirk Radke, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Mark Goodenow, Director - Business Restructuring Services, BDO Consulting
- Matthew Baron, Principal, Simon Development Group
- Richard Zahm, Managing Director, EM Capital Global Advisors LLC
- Thaddeus Tracy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Thomas Donatelli, Managing Director, Signature Capital Partners
- William Sherer, Director, Houlihan Lokey
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net). Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
- High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), May 27th, New York City
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), June 7th, New York City
- Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), June 17th, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.net by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.net has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).