New York, NY, May 05, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GoldenNetworking.net now brings together an exceptional faculty of top business and investing minds in the Distressed Investing arena on DVD. Distressed Investing Leaders Forum (http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com), concept developed by GoldenNetworking.net, is now available on DVD, and includes all the practical information and insightful observations presented at two of its most successful forums, Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 and Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, both in New York City.
Topics that these forums covered included: Distressed Real Estate Investing, Distressed Debt Investing, When Bankruptcy is the Only Alternative, Turning Around a Distressed Company, Opportunities and Pitfalls in Distressed Financial Assets, among others. Additional information about Distressed Investing Leaders Forum is available at http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com.
For Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009, the most comprehensive guide for any investor in distressed assets, the final list of speakers included:
- Abby Adlerman, Private Equity Practice Leader, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Alan Leiderman, Managing Director, Ducat Investment Group
- Bill Rochelle, Bankruptcy Columnist, Bloomberg News
- Brian Newman, Managing Principal, CERES Real Estate Partners
- Elonna Ashurova, Managing Director, Evest Venture Partners
- Gregory Corona, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Accubuilt, Inc.
- James McCarthy, Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Capital Solutions, LLC
- Jeff Jones, Managing Director, Barrier Advisors
- Jeff Schachter, Managing Director, Greystone & Co.
- Joel Holsinger, Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group
- John Rapisardi, Partner, Financial Restructuring, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Kevin Lydon, Managing Partner, Strategic Value Partners
- Kevin Nystrom, Senior Managing Director, Zolfo Cooper
- Margaret Butler, Mergers and Acquisitions, Jefferies & Company
- Navin Nagrani, Vice President, Hilco Real Estate
- Robert Koltai, Managing Principal, Hain Capital Group, LLC
- Sanjay Nayar, Partner, Bharat Capital LLC
- Scott Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Amherst Partners LLC
- Stephan Butler, Vice President, Real Estate Group International, Inc.
- Steven Herman, Partner, Real Estate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Steven Kargman, President, Kargman Associates
The final list of speakers for Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, the most practical and up-to-date review of opportunities for distressed investors, included:
- Carl Trop, Principal, Greyfields
- Craig Schiffer, Managing Director, Sevara Partners
- Dan Sobol, Managing Partner of SkyTop Capital
- Daniel Hilpert, Managing Partner, Mortgage Equicap, LLC
- David Hartheimer, President, Clearbid Capital
- Debashis Bhattacharya, Senior ABS Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
- Edwin del Hierro, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Greg Jordan, Portfolio Manager, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
- Ira Perlmuter, Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
- John Stark, Managing Director – Financial Restructuring Group, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
- Kirk Radke, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Mark Goodenow, Director - Business Restructuring Services, BDO Consulting
- Matthew Baron, Principal, Simon Development Group
- Richard Zahm, Managing Director, EM Capital Global Advisors LLC
- Thaddeus Tracy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Thomas Donatelli, Managing Director, Signature Capital Partners
- William Sherer, Director, Houlihan Lokey
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net). Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
- High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), May 27th, New York City
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), June 7th, New York City
- Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), June 17th, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.net by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.net has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).