Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 19, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- UAE-based event management company mamemo productions is pleased to announce its shortlisting in the third edition of the Middle East Event Awards.
Established as the most significant awards in the Middle East events industry, the Middle East Event Awards celebrates outstanding achievements at the region’s largest gathering and networking event for the industry.
mamemo productions’ shortlisted entries this year are:
- Best Exhibition Stand Design – DOT STMP Launch
- Best Creative Use of Event Lighting - Lighting of the Aldar HQ during the F1 Grand Prix
- Best Creative Use of Event Lighting - DOT STMP Launch
- Best AV / Video Solution for an Event – Holo Room & Digital Model
- Best Corporate Product or Service Launch – DOT STMP Launch
Since the formation of the Middle East Event Awards3 years ago, mamemo productions has consistently won top recognition and awards, boasting a total of 12 shortlisted events in 7 different categories and won 2 awards in just two years of the MEEA.
To date, mamemo productions is considered the most awarded and recognized events company in the entire Middle East and it is all because of its commitment and dedication in providing top quality events in the region.
The final winners of the Event Awards will be revealed at a special gala dinner on the 26th of May 2010 in Dubai, UAE.