Denver, CO, May 22, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The new Flir T400 is an affordable, feature rich infrared camera! The T400 now has Fusion! Flir's new Fusion functionality allows for easier identification and interpretation of infrared images. This advanced technology enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing Advanced Infrared to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image. The functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button. The T400 camera does this in real-time and the overlay function can be easily adjusted to suit any application such as electrical surveys, building diagnostics, and mechanical inspections. Touch Screen technology lets Advanced Infrared save text, markers or even sketches right with your thermal images, directly on the camera right from the work site. It’s like having a note and sketch pad every time you turn on the camera - increasing our productivity and the quality of your reports.
- Razor-sharp Thermal Images: 76,800 pixels!
- Thermal Fusion Functionality
· Interchangeable Optics
- 3.2 MegaPixel Visual Camera
- Automatically Associates the Visual and Thermal JPEG Images
- Includes FREE QuickReport Software for Analysis & Reporting
- Optional Microsoft® Word-Based Reporter Software w/Spell Check
- Removable SD/Memory Card, USB & Video Out
- In-camera Emissivity Tables, 5 Temperature Spots & Delta T Functionality
- Touch Screen Technology Adds Markers, Drawings, Sketches
- One-touch Auto or Manual Focus with 8x Continuous Digital Zoom
- Auto Hot/Cold Spot & Audible/Visible Alarms
- Large 3.5" Color LCD Display
- High Thermal Sensitivity for Maximum Temperature Accuracy
Voice, Text & Sketch Annotation
- Built-in LaserLocatIR™
- Optics Head/Display Screen Rotate Independently for Optimum Viewing
- Holster for Portability and Easy Access to Camera
- Target Illuminator Brightens Dark Areas
- Tiltable Optic Block Reduces Back and Arm Strain
Advanced Infrared also added the 45 degree wide angle lens which makes imaging in close quarters much more efficient and easier. With the addition of this new camera from Flir, Advanced Infrared imaging performance will be among the best.
Advanced Infrared provides infrared scanning services of Equine, CMU walls and flat roofs along with mechanical and electrical systems. Advanced Infrared, LLC, is a member of the United Infrared Network (www.unitedinfrared.com) , the world’s largest network of multi-disciplined infrared thermographers. To learn more about Advanced Infrared, LLC services please visit (www.advanced-ir.com) or call 303-378-5358.