Centennial, CO, October 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Systemation, a results-driven training and consulting company that optimizes the project-based performance of individuals, teams and organizations, today introduced a new iPad solution that will improve and enhance its participant attendance and certificate process.
Leveraging the portability and ease of use of the Apple iPad, Systemation’s new certificate process provides a more efficient, green, and high-tech way for workshop participants to enter and record attendance and receive completion certificates.
“By doing away with the need for participants to fill out paper copies of attendance records, entering data, and printing and shipping completion certificates, Systemation has greatly reduced its carbon footprint and has made filling out attendance records a fun, fresh experience for workshop participants,” stated Ben Snyder, CEO of Systemation.
Systemation’s new participant attendance and certificate process provides its clients and workshop participants with a variety of benefits:
· Less use of class time to fill out attendance records, more time for learning.
· Automated process for workshop participants, that leads them through the attendance record process. Participants will never again wonder where their certificate is or how come their workshop attendance is not documented.
· Provides faster attendance and certificate turn-around time, due to the more efficient process and electronic version of certificate.
· Reduction of name spelling mistakes on certificates due to human data entry errors within Systemation.
· Time saved on client’s end by not having to distribute workshops certificates to individuals.
· Smaller carbon footprint, no shipping or printing needed.
· Integration and enhanced usefulness with current client portal.
Systemation’s new iPad solution is rolling out now and within the next month will be available in all classroom based workshops. To learn more about Systemation’s new iPad solution navigate to http://www.systemation.com/pdfs/iPad-infographic.pdf
. For Systemation’s full suite of Project Management, Business Analysis and Agile Development learning improvement solutions, call 1-800-747-9783 or visit www.systemation.com
Founded in 1959 and headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, Systemation is a results-driven training and consulting company that optimizes the performance of individuals, teams and organizations by instilling best practice project-based processes and techniques across the enterprise. With unparalleled expertise in project management, business analysis and agile development, Systemation helps transform the way people learn and perform to maximize overall businesses success. Systemation has proven to be an innovative agent of business transformation for many government entities and Fortune 2,000 companies, including WellPoint, Verizon, Barclays Bank, JPM Chase, Mattel, State of Oregon, Travelers, Bridgestone, Amgen, and Whirlpool. Find out more at www.systemation.com