Raleigh, NC, November 19, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Nancy McFarlane, president of MedPro Rx, Inc. (www.medprorx.com), a provider of specialty pharmacy services to clients with chronic illnesses who need clotting factor, IVIg and other medications, has announced that the pharmacy was ranked number 16 on Triangle Business Journal’s 2010 Fast 50 Award ranking. This is the third consecutive year that MedPro Rx has made the Fast 50 list. Evaluated by PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, the award recognizes the fastest-growing privately held companies in the Triangle area, as well as their contributions to the growth and success of the community. The pharmacy was honored at an awards dinner and ceremony at the Sheraton Imperial on Nov. 5.
“To be recognized for the third year in a row as one of the fastest-growing companies in the Triangle is an honor,” said McFarlane. “MedPro Rx was able to achieve this through the work of our dedicated and talented staff. Our goal is to continue to grow while always providing quality products and services to our valued customers.”
“We are honored to be named to Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 list for the third consecutive year among such a talented group of companies,” said Brad Andrews, senior vice president of sales. “At MedPro Rx, our focus is on our clients and their needs. Through our unique business model, we work every day to positively impact our clients and the health care industry.”
- In 2008, MedPro Rx was ranked number one on Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Award ranking.
- In 2009, MedPro Rx was ranked number five on Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Award ranking.
- MedPro Rx was recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in 2008.
- Mark Poteet, CFO of MedPro Rx, received the CFO of the Year award from Triangle Business Journal in 2009. Also in 2009, McFarlane was a recipient of the prestigious Triangle Business Journal Women In Business award.
- MedPro Rx was recognized by Triangle Business Journal as one of the top women-owned business in the Triangle in 2009 and 2010.
About MedPro Rx, Inc.:
MedPro Rx, Inc. is a specialty infusion pharmacy, serving clients who require clotting factor, IVIg and other medications for complex chronic conditions. Established in Raleigh, N.C., in 2002, MedPro Rx’s team has more than 250 years of combined pharmacy, nursing and management experience. MedPro Rx, an Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. provider (ACHC), emphasizes treatments for individuals with autoimmune neuromuscular disorders as well as rare bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease. The pharmacy has received numerous awards for its success and has been recognized for three consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the Triangle by Triangle Business Journal, ranking number one in 2008. For more information about MedPro Rx, please call (888) 571-3100 or visit http://www.medprorx.com/.
MMI Public Relations