Durham, NC, March 08, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Datacraft Solutions is presenting at the IndustryWeek 2007 Best Plants Conference in Indianapolis, IN on April 24-25. The conference will include discussions of proven strategies, best practices and tools from the IW Best Plants past year‘s winners and nearly fifty other continuous-improvement experts.
Some of the discussions will include:
• Developing a Continuous Improvement Strategy
• Motivating Your Employees
• Sustaining Your Continuous Improvement Efforts
• Benchmarking: Why, Who and How Often
• Discover How Quality Improvement Tools Can Impact Your Bottom Line
• Creating Operational Excellence
• Using Kaizen to Reduce Energy Waste
• Lean Accounting: Solving the Standard Costing Problem
• Hoshin Planning: Vision-driven Leadership for Breakthrough Improvement
• Integrating Lean with ERP
• Taking Continuous Improvement Beyond the Plant Floor
• Performance Metrics that Matter: Choosing Information Over Data
“Datacraft provides the manufacturing industry with supply chain management tools that directly address this theme,” said Stephen Parker CEO and chairman of Datacraft. Parker will be speaking on “Employing Kanban to Win in the Competitive Global Market Place” on April 25, from 11:30-12:30.
To register for the event and read about all the conferences and speakers go to http://www.iwbestplants.com/pdfs/IW2007BestPlantsBrochure.pdf.
Parker noted, “Datacraft Solutions (www.datacraftsolutions.com) delivers a revolutionary digital kanban process of automation solutions to lean manufacturers through a secure Internet gateway, eliminating the need to install and maintain a complex IT infrastructure. The company has experienced significant growth in the past twelve months by eliminating complicated, expensive, time-intensive software implementations as well as extensive training regiments and the need for internal support. The Datacraft Solutions' replenishment supply chain digital kanban lean system allows customers access and fully utilize powerful lean benefits immediately for a low, predictable monthly fee. Services are scalable so manufacturers can design an appropriate digital kanban solution.”