Louisville, KY, June 25, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- LSS Life Safety Services (LSS), an industry leader in fire and smoke damper inspections, fire door inspections, and firestop services announced today the release of their proprietary web-based inspection software, LSS Site Surveyor. The release of the software is just the first in many steps of a complete inspection package centered on an application that will utilize the popular Apple iPad.
“LSS Site Surveyor is the next generation of passive fire protection management,” said Garry Cronin, Vice President of Operations for LSS Life Safety Services. “By marrying the online reporting portal with the technician iPad interface, this proprietary system allows facility managers to efficiently manage their passive fire protection inspections within all of their facilities on a real-time basis. This enables them to continuously maintain compliance with their respective Life Safety Codes, which is by far LSS’ biggest goal,” said Cronin.
LSS worked with Parker Smith Software Company, a custom software development firm based in Louisville, Kentucky to develop the software. The company specializes in the design and creation of web-based, desktop and mobile applications, and provides a variety of consulting and hosting services.
LSS Site Surveyor’s custom software features include:
· Web-based reporting
· Ability to download inspection results in numerous formats, such as PDF and Excel
· Access to all inspection records, including digital photos before and after inspection
· Customized sorting options
· Ability to query inspection results to produce customizable statistics, from operations to inspection results
· Greatly reduced turn-around times for inspection results
· Support sustainability by allowing clients to eliminate paper inspection records
For more information about LSS Life Safety Services or their proprietary inspection software, LSS Site Surveyor, please call 1-888-675-4519 or visit http://www.lifesafetyservices.com