Farmington Hills, MI, June 28, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Celebration Media, Inc. and Talk of the Town News, leaders in providing businesses with strategies for improving customer service, today announced the latest recipients of their prestigious Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
The Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Awards honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services. Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses, which are the latest award winners:
· Bombay House in Cordova, Tenn., winner in the Restaurants category
· Celestial Treasures in Coconut Grove, FL., winner in the Shopping category
· City Eats in Kingwood, Texas, winner in the Restaurants category
· Chiangmai Thai Cuisine of Conshohocken, Penn., winner in the Restaurants category
· Erawan Thai Cuisine of Bayside, N.Y., winner in the Restaurants category
· Estrella's Montreal Deli & Cafe in Langley, British Columbia, winner in the Restaurants category
· Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Sanford Schwartz of Brandon, FL., winner in the Dentists category
· iKids Pediatric Dentistry in Mansfield, Texas, winner in the Dentists category
· Jennifer M.B. Schau, DDS of Saginaw, Mich., winner in the Dentists category
· Kobe Asian Restaurant in Nashville, Tenn., winner in the Restaurants category
· Linda K. Miyatake, DDS, MD of San Mateo, Calif., winner in the Oral Surgeons category
· Marietta Family Dental Solutions of Marietta, Ga., winner in the Dentists category
· Marina Inn in San Leandro, Calif., winner in the Hotels & Travel category
· Michael Phillips Insurance Agency Inc. in Philadelphia, Penn., winner in the Insurance Agents, Brokers & Service category
· Nagoya in Naperville, Ill., winner in the Restaurants category
· Nile Ethiopian Restaurant in Orlando, Fla., winner in the Restaurants category
· Papa's Restaurant and Deli in Minneapolis, Minn., winner in the Restaurants category
· Robert G. Veligdan, DMD of New York, N.Y., winner in the Dentists category
· Taqueria El Cabrito in Milwaukee, Wisc., winner in the Restaurants category
· Thai Orchid Restaurant in Blue Bell, Penn., winner in the Restaurants category
· Warlock’s Tattoo Inc. of Raleigh, N.C., winner in the Tattoo category
To determine 2011 award recipients, Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 6,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
Among the types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards are hospitals, dentists, accountants, physical therapists, veterinarians, optometrists, insurance, chiropractors, lawyers, financial planners, restaurants, bakeries, event centers, home improvement companies, florists, spas, salons and mortgage companies.
This is the third year Celebration and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. Additional award recipients will be announced throughout the year as we continue our ratings each week and will post the new 2011 scores as they are calculated. To see all of the Talk of the Town Award recipients or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Award program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award.