Farmington Hills, MI, September 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) and Talk of the Town News have announced the 10 most recent winners of their prestigious CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
The CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Awards honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services. Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses:
· Covington Family Dental Clinic, Covington, Wash. (Dentists)
· Prescott Pines Inn B&B, Prescott, Ariz. (Bed & Breakfasts)
· West End Antiques & Consignment, Dickson, Tenn. (Antiques)
· Simma’s Bakery, Wauwatosa, Wisc. (Bakeries)
· Gipper’s Sports Grill, Auburn, Maine (Restaurants & Grills)
· Santa Lucia Restauranté, Fargo, N.D. (Mediterranean Restaurants)
· Western Inn San Diego, San Diego, Calif. (Hotels & Motels)
· Servpro of New Hyde Park/Mineola, Mineola, N.Y. (Fire & Water Damage Restoration)
· “Welcome Home” On the South Hill, Puyallup, Wash. (Nursing Homes)
· Colorado Obstetrics & Women’s Health, Colorado Springs, Colo. (Physicians & Surgeons)
To determine award recipients, Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 6,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system, CMUS Power Ratings™. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
These award-winning businesses have earned top honors by providing outstanding customer service. Many are repeat winners, demonstrating their commitment to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Among the types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards are hospitals, dentists, accountants, physical therapists, veterinarians, optometrists, insurance, chiropractors, lawyers, financial planners, restaurants, bakeries, event centers, home improvement companies, florists, spas, salons and mortgage companies.
This is the third year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. Additional award recipients will be announced throughout the year as the new 2011 scores are calculated.
To see all of the Talk of the Town Award recipients or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Award program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award.