Diamondhead, MS, April 20, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- At the recent Coastal Vacations National Seminar at the Swan Hotel in Disney World, Joe and JoAnne Brockhoff were recognized on stage by the Board of Directors as one of the first recipients of the prestigious Coastal Vacations Gold Seal Award. This is a special recognition which highlights the most ethical, honest, and hard-working directors in Coastal Vacations. This certification is not a right or an entitlement, is it an award and an honor. Not all Coastal Vacations Directors qualify. Only those who have met stringent criteria have the honor of wearing the Gold Seal.
With the increased use of the internet as a way to market the Coastal Vacation travel packages and business opportunity, many directors have developed their own web sites, which are not approved by the Coastal Board of Directors. Their information about the contents of the Travel Packages may not be kept current or complete and in many cases is not correct. Some directors make their own rules for qualifying for the different business opportunity levels of directorship, which are in conflict with those of the Board of Directors. This can cause potentially serious problems with the business futures of their clients.
The Coastal Board of Directors states that to be eligible for the Gold Seal award, a Director must:
1) Be a verified Director. Their own releases have been checked for validity, and their two training sales have been verified as well.
2) Have a valid, activated Coastal member number. They themselves have kept their own Coastal package current and up-to-date. They know what it contains and how it works.
3) Have no valid complaints.
4) Have been in Coastal for a minimum of 6 months, and uses the official Coastal website system.
5) Have signed the Coastal Business Code of Ethics pledge. The Gold Seal is visible on the certified director's web site. The pledge that the Gold Certified Director has signed is also displayed. So when a client is able to click on the Gold Seal, it means they are dealing with someone who is a current recipient of this highest honor.
When Joe, former Tulane University Head Baseball Coach and wife JoAnne, a school teacher, retired from their positions in 1993, they looked for a good business to supplement their retirement incomes. After a long search, in 1998 they joined Coastal Vacations. It had everything they were looking for: tremendous income potential, a great product with universal appeal and a stable future.
Joe is recognized as one of the nation's top hitting instructors and travels the nation giving clinics and marketing his hitting invention, the SpeedBat. His Coastal Vacations Automated Sales System now allows him to pursue his passion, while building a business that will continue to grow and support him into his full retirement years.
They are honored to have been awarded this Gold Seal from the Coastal Board of Directors. They feel it will be a great service to interested Coastal Vacations clients, to be able to identify a certified Coastal Director, and that the information they receive is correct, complete, and truthful.
Joe and JoAnne operate under the corporate name of Gulf National Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1994, in Diamondhead, Mississippi.
For more information on Joe and JoAnne and Coastal Vacations Gold Seal Certification, visit their web site at: