Cincinnati, OH, April 22, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Rose Pest Solutions announced that the Cincinnati district office has swept the company’s 2007 district awards.
“Rose Pest Solutions got its start in Cincinnati in 1860 and has maintained its commitment to the highest level of client service for nearly 150 years,” said Russ Ives, president. “Our Cincinnati office demonstrated that commitment this year and we are very proud of this close-knit team.”
2007 Pest Solutions District Awards:
• #1 in Route Work Completion percentage – 98.6%
• #1 in District Growth – 16.5%
• #1 in Quality Improvements – according to clients
• As a district, they are 6 years accident free
Cincinnati District Office Includes:
• Fred Gould, District Manager – Miamisburg, Ohio
• Micah Shelley, Service Technician – Batavia, Ohio
• Ken Merkl, Service Technician – Cincinnati, Ohio
• Mike Stewart, Service Technician – Germantown, Ohio
• Tom Heflin, Supervisor – Burlington, Ky.
About Rose Pest Solutions
Founded in 1860, Rose Pest Solutions provides comprehensive pest control services for commercial and residential clients from its 15 branch offices in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. With three board certified entomologists and other credentialed individuals on staff, Rose is renowned for its technical expertise and use of integrated pest management practices designed to protect the homes, health and property of its clients. Rose has received numerous honors for its commitment to excellence, including QualityPro and QualityPro Schools designations from the National Pest Management Association. For more information about Rose Pest Solutions, contact the company at (800) 966-ROSE or on the Web at www.RosePestSolutions.com.