Reno, NV, October 24, 2005 --(PR.com
)-- Salient is an online journal dedicated to providing specialized industry information to search optimization professionals. SALIENT is a free informational resource for the SEM/SEO industry.
J. Green, the Director of GreenBUILT Research & Development LLC (www.greenbuilt-research.com), describes the project:
“The Journal embodies our commitment to the search optimization community and our dedication to enhancing and developing the search engine marketing industry”
Resources currently featured in SALIENT include:
· SEM industry overview.
· SEM industry profitability and financial projections.
· Current Search Engine Professional Salary Averages.
· Expanded resources for the GreenBUILT Code of Ethics for SEM Professionals.
· A comprehensive resource directory of optimization methods and techniques.
· SEO tools resource directories.
· Search marketing guidelines and information for establishing operating principles.
Salient is the new embodiment of the GreenBUILT Research & Development: Industry Development Initiative: An ongoing initiative that seeks to provide advanced training, ethics education and professional excellence standards for to the search optimization community.
A print version of SALIENT is planned for a quarterly release schedule beginning in December 2005. The hard copy of SALIENT will combine priority information from the website as well as content available exclusively in the print version.
Visit SALIENT at: salient.greenbuilt-research.com