Branford, CT, April 26, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Lasit, USA proudly introduces its newest generation CompactMark®, a rugged, industrial laser marking system with a wide range of features offering versatility and capability. The fully enclosed rigid welded steel Class One system (or optional Class IV with open door) is ideal for marking metals, plastics and many organic materials, and is fully air cooled, eliminating the need and cost for water chilling.
The XYZ control is optimized through the use of a smooth joystick. Together with the flexible preview features and the SmartFocus®, the system is designed for ease of use in positioning various single parts. The system boasts a full 19 x 15 inch pallet that provides optimal throughput when marking multiple parts. The automatic z axis allows for height clearance up to 15 ¾ inches.
When cylindrical marks are required, this system provides the most flexibility in the industry. The CompactMark® can be equipped with an optional fully automatic W axis (rotary indexer) to minimize any downtime in changing over from the table to the rotary indexer.
The rigid welded steel body provides precision machining, which allows repeatable positioning as well as precise marking when using additional fixtures to support the parts. The motors are all servo driven with 2048 lines per revolution and an integrated encoder, which prevents marking the parts in the wrong position.
Lasit, USA offers the CompactMark with a full range of lasers:
• 20 Watt FiberFly air cooled, no consumables, high reliability, high definition marking or deep engraving with a full warranty
• FlyAir 10 Watt Vanadate – air cooled, advanced end pumped vanadate laser with short pulse duration for precision marking of fine details and delicate surfaces.
• Fly 50 or 70 Watts – Water cooled, side pumped Nd:Yag with quality beam; larger spot size ideal for annealing and larger marks.
• C02: 10- 30 Watts – Air cooled. High quality Gaussian beam profile, high reliability.
• Green – ideal for marking on substrates that require greater contrast than Fiber or Vanadate such as certain rubbers.
Contact: Robin Barbero
69 North Branford Rd
Branford, CT 06405
Cell: (508) 989-5090
Copyright Lasit, USA. All rights reserved. http://www.lasit4business.com/
Powered by GroupMail