Tarzana, CA, December 14, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Jacob Kings, Executive VP of Goldco Direct, is pleased to announce that the company has gained recognition as an accredited business by the esteemed Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Becoming an accredited business in accordance with the rigorous commercial standards of the BBB is a true accomplishment and one which Goldco Direct is proud to proclaim to its clients, colleagues and future customers.
The BBB accreditation status is one of certain and specific standards. Not just any business can be accredited by the BBB. All businesses which are accredited by the BBB must achieve certain standards before the BBB will grant them such status. In order to be an accredited business under the BBB, companies and individual business owners must adhere to the following standards:
• Build trust with consumers by establishing and maintaining a good track record within the marketplace.
• Advertise in an honest manner by adhering to certain standards relating to advertising and selling.
• Tell the truth by honestly representing their products and services.
• Show transparency with their business dealings.
• Honor promises by abiding by all agreements which are written as well as verbal representations.
• Be responsive by addressing disputes with efficiency, professionalism and in good faith.
• Safeguard the privacy of consumers by protecting the personal data and only using the information per the customer’s preference.
• Embody complete integrity and approach all business dealings, transactions and commitments with such.
Goldco Direct has adhered to all of these aforementioned standards and, therefore, has been granted this important designation by the BBB. Goldco Direct takes all of its business dealings quite seriously and works to present their clients with the best possible service and dedication at all times.
Goldco Direct will continue to offer delivery of silver and gold direct to their clients as well as aid their clients in adding precious metals to their IRAs and 401Ks, all the while maintaining the accreditation standards of the Better Business Bureau.
For more information on this recent BBB accreditation or to inquire about Goldco Direct services and/or products, contact Goldco Direct at (855) 848-GOLD (4653).
Goldco Direct is a precious metals insights and procurement company located in Tarzana, California dedicated to helping investors diversify, protect, and grow their finances in good times and bad. For more information, contact Trevor Gerszt at (855) 848-GOLD (4653) or visit the company website at www.GoldcoDirect.com.