Farmington Hills, MI, February 02, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) and Talk of the Town News, leaders in providing businesses with strategies for improving customer service, have announced the most recent winners of their prestigious CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award, and these restaurants have all won for the past three to four years consecutively.
The Talk of the Town Awards honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services. Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses:
· Andreas Restaurant, Providence, R.I. (Mediterranean Cuisine)
· El Grullense Grill, Redwood City, Calif. (Mexican Cuisine)
· Garlic Rose Bistro, Cranford and Madison, N.J., (Italian Cuisine)
· Limoncello Ristorante, West Chester, Penn. (Italian Cuisine)
· Mama’s Meatball, San Luis Obispo, Calif. (Restaurant & Catering)
· Naked Fish’s Sushi & Grill, Las Vegas, Nev. (Sushi Restaurant)
· Oceanic Chinese Restaurant, San Mateo, Calif. (Chinese Cuisine)
· Osaka Japanese Cuisine, Olive Branch, Miss., and Collierville and Cordova, Tenn. (Japanese Cuisine)
· Thai Derm Restaurant, Silver Spring, Md. (Thai Cuisine)
· Vietnamese Garden Restaurant, Colorado Springs, Colo. (Vietnamese Cuisine)
Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 18,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system, CMUS Power Ratings™ to determine this year’s award winners. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
The multiple-award-winning restaurants named above have earned top honors by providing outstanding customer service to their patrons. Having won for three to four consecutive years demonstrates their commitment to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction time and again.
Among the types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards are hospitals, dentists, accountants, physical therapists, veterinarians, optometrists, insurance, chiropractors, lawyers, financial planners, restaurants, bakeries, event centers, home improvement companies, florists, spas, salons and mortgage companies.
This is the fourth year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. To see all recipients of the Talk of the Town Awards or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award.