Chicago, IL, November 02, 2005 --(PR.com
)-- The Exit Planning Institute (EPI), the group that published the critically acclaimed book, The $10 Trillion Opportunity: Designing Successful Exit Strategies for Middle Market Business Owners, now offers a simple, powerful way for business advisors to deliver comprehensive, professionally prepared Exit Plans to their clients.
WHAT IS AN EXIT PLAN?
An exit plan is a comprehensive and integrated planning tool for business owners that asks and answers all of the personal, business, financial, tax, and estate questions involved in selling a privately held business.
The private labeled report clients will help clients answer the following essential questions:
1) How much is my business worth?
2) What are my personal and business goals for my exit?
3) How much do I need to net from my business to retire?
4) Is now a good time to exit or should I wait?
5) What are my exit options?
6) Will an exit allow me to achieve my goals?
7) Who are the best buyers for my company?
8) What can I do to improve the value of my business prior to exit or sale?
9) What do I need to do before I exit?
And much much more.
THIS UNIQUE TOOL ENABLES BUSINESS ADVISORS TO:
> Work with owners who are not interested in selling today, but want to sell in 1-5 years.
> Introduce a new revenue stream to the advisor's practice.
> Report bears the advisor's name and logo.
> Positions the business advisor to respond to each clients unique needs.
> Differentiates advisors from competitors.
> Customize the results with the advisor's recommendations and advice.
> Get started immediately with no learning curve since the report is prepared by exit planning experts.
EACH "LIFE AFTER BUSINESS" REPORT:
1) Is between 56 and 64 pages in length (see table of contents below).
2) Bears the advisor's name and logo.
3) Is fully customized for each client.
4) Can include the advisor's suggestions, recommendations, and language.
5) Includes a detailed market-based valuation.
6) Recommends the transaction structure necessary to achieve maximum.
7) Is prepared by experienced valuation and M&A professionals with at least 5 years of deal experience.
8) Comes bound in a professional three ring binder.
9) Comes with a suggested retail price to business owners of $9,500.
10) Advisors receive "wholesale" pricing.
11) Advisors are free to charge whatever they want and keep the difference.
EACH LIFE AFTER BUSINESS REPORT CONTAINS (table of contents):
> Executive Summary
> Introduction to the Exit Planning process
> Statement of Owner's Goals and Objectives
> Sample Contingency Plan
> Full Baseline Business Valuation
> Value Improvement Recommendations
> Exit Options Analysis
> Personal Action Plan
> Business Action Plan
> Contact List of Owner's Professional Advisors
> Glossary of Terms
Visit The Exit Planning Institute on line to learn more!