Washington, DC, May 21, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- How to Create an Effective Program Management Office That Delivers Real Value. Enterprise Architecture and Organizational Transformation. Understanding and Implementing Workflow and Business Process Management.
These are just some of the topics that will be covered at the industry leading transformation conference, Transformation and Innovation 2007, taking place from May 21-24, 2007 at the Hilton Washington Dulles.
Keynote addresses include some the of most respected experts on re-engineering and business transformation:
- The Honorable Dale Meyerrose, Major General, USAF (Ret.), is Associate Director of National Intelligence and Chief Information Officer (ADNI CIO) is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure and enterprise architecture of the U.S. Intelligence Community
- Dennis E. Wisnosky, Chief Technical Officer of the Department of Defense (DoD) Business Mission Area
- Paul Strassmann, Distinguished Professor of Information Science, George Mason University
- David Caruso, Founder and Principal, David Caruso & Associates
- W. Hord Tipton, Former Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Jon Pyke, Author and Chairman, Workflow Management Coalition
The program blends over 50 case study and thought leadership sessions that cover a range of topics from Delivering a Service-Oriented Enterprise to The Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid in Migrating to Open Source to Business Process Optimization and BPM Best Practices.
Transformation and Innovation 2007 present a "who's who" of the most innovative and influential practitioners and thought leaders, and is designed for Chief Architects and CIOs, Business Process Owners, Operations Managers, Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, IT strategists, and Business Consultants.
For all other information visit http://www.transformationandinnovation.com
- Transformation and Innovation 2007
For media inquires including access to presenters and materials contact: Martin Cohn, 617-962-3136