New York, NY, June 01, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts has announced that Michael Goldman & Associates sponsored the Knowledge Congress’ webcast entitled: “What You Need to Know About Fraudulent Conveyance Law LIVE Webcast.” This event is scheduled for June 20, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET).
For further details of the event and an updated list of panellists, please visit: http://www.knowledgecongress.org/event_2012_Fraudulent_Conveyance.html
About Michael Goldman & Associates
Michael Goldman & Associates, LLC is a consulting practice focused on supporting stressed or distressed situations including insolvency, fraud, and litigation. The firm typically is referred into troubled situations by lawyers or lenders and provides services for plaintiffs, defendants, debtors, and creditors. Our variety of experience helps to provide a fresh perspective to the cases we assist in.
For more information about Michael Goldman & Associates, please visit: www.michaelgoldman.com/
Typically regarded as a collection resource for judgment creditors chasing “judgment proof” debtors, fraudulent conveyance laws are being invoked with vastly greater frequency and broader reach. Entities and individuals experiencing financial distress, as well as those who deal with such entities and individuals, regularly (and often unknowingly) walk a fine line that expose them to protracted and expensive litigation and potentially substantial adverse judgments.
In a two-hour live webcast, a panel of distinguished experts will discuss the following:
- A concise overview of applicable federal and Uniform state laws that govern fraudulent conveyance
- An overview of the elements of claims based upon alternative theories of actual and constructive fraud
- Emphasis on the principle elements involved: the “badges of fraud,” insolvency at the time of transfer, and the “reasonable equivalence” of value
- A discussion of recent developments in the law
- Practical litigation experiences, strategies and tips for asserting and defending against fraudulent conveyance claims
- Case studies and real-life application of fraudulent conveyance laws and recognizing and avoiding exposure in cases premised upon constructive fraud
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a variety of industries. Its mission is to produce unbiased, objective, and educational live webcasts that examine industry trends and regulatory changes from a variety of different perspectives. The goal is to deliver a unique multilevel analysis of an important issue affecting business in a highly focused format.
The organization brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts to study the impact of changes and emerging trends. Hear from leading government officials/regulators, key thought leaders, and industry experts objectively analyze the latest trends and issues and their impact on industries. For further details, please visit the organization’s website: www.knowledgecongress.org