Shanghai, China, July 04, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- It is long-established that leaders are required to make decisions across a diverse range of issues in their businesses.
But making decisions can be particularly perplexing where they move beyond financial, engineering or mathematical criteria into domains characterized by people issues and where the organizational context is important.
This is why VMAC will hold this upcoming workshop themed “Grooming Leaders in Decision Making” in Shanghai (China).
To give a quick insight, this workshop will discuss the core elements of the decision making process and how to use it to improve your company performance; Risk and uncertainty management and forecasting techniques.
What You Will Learn
- To analyze the decision making landscape
- To work with and manage decision/issue/project stakeholders
- To establish a decision making framework which completely accommodate your company strategic goals
- To generate creative decisions
- To measure alternatives against corporate performance
- To define the most important criteria
Attend this workshop and grab the opportunity to extend your practical skill & knowledge with new tools to implement and also the possibility to engage active discussion with a professional trainer in the field.
To know more, contact us VMAC.