Farmington Hills, MI, July 24, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Ten businesses in the United States and Canada have been honored with the prestigious CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award. Most of these businesses have all earned the award for two to three consecutive years by providing outstanding customer service to their patrons, demonstrating their commitment to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction time and again.
Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) and Talk of the Town News, leaders in providing businesses with strategies for improving customer service, are the sponsors of the prestigious Talk of the Town Awards, which honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services. Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses:
· Barclay House Bed and Breakfast, Vancouver, BC (Bed & Breakfasts)
· Cottonwood Animal Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah (Veterinarians)
· Daryl Cranon, DDS, Los Angeles, Calif. (General Dentistry)
· Import Auto Maintenance LLC, Nashville, Tenn. (Auto Service & Repair)
· Ploy Thai Cuisine, Spring, Texas (Thai Restaurants)
· Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town South at Carlyle, Alexandria, Va. (Hotels)
· Richard F. Hall Custom Homes LLC, Brick, N.J. (Home Builders & Developers)
· Ridgewood Active Retirement Community, Bennington, Neb. (Retirement & Life Care Communities)
· Traditional Jewelers, Newport Beach, Calif. (Jewelers)
· True Salon & Color Café, Westborough, Mass. (Beauty Salons & Spas)
Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 18,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system, CMUS Power Ratings™ to determine this year’s award winners. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
The types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards include, but are not limited to, beauty salons, spas, restaurants, bakeries, dentists, auto repair facilities, veterinarians, home repair and improvement contractors, florists, hospitals, and physicians.
This is the fourth year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. To see all recipients of the Talk of the Town Awards or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award, while also giving consumers a tool to find the top consumer-rated businesses in the United States and Canada.