Boston, MA, August 23, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Global Link Language Services, Inc., a leading translation agency providing translation services to hundreds of organizations since 1996 has announced the introduction of its new web site at www.LanguageTranslate.com.
The new web site is more robust and interactive with special features created to enhance the customers experience. Specifically, the web site is more user-friendly and easily navigatable with enhanced, bold designs. New features of Global Link’s site include:
• A new translation quote page that ensures clients faster quotes of their downloaded content
• A new blog with new, relevant information including industry trends, company updates, expert opinions, and global market news.
• FAQ about the translation services process
• More clear and concise description of services including translation services, web site localization services, document translations, and interpretation services
· An easier and faster way for the user to contact us
“We are thrilled to announce the introduction of our new web site. This web site is the product of collaboration and hardwork by our staff, vendors, and partners . “I think what clients have already taken away from this new site is our commitment to service, quality, and transparency,” said Anthony Federico, Global Link’s Chief Strategy Officer. Anthony added, “Although comprehensive, this is a work in progress and we will continue develop the site to enhance the customer’s experience.
About Global Link Language Services, Inc.
Founded in 1996 as a customer-centric translation service provider, Global Link has been a leading and trusted provider of a full range of language solutions, including professional translation, interpreting, localization, multilingual desktop publishing, and multimedia services to hundreds of leading firms and government agencies throughout the world.
Global Link Language Services, Inc.