San Diego, CA, September 14, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Digital agency Cuker Interactive
has been honored with seven 2012 WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association for website excellence. These prestigious awards honor the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for website development.
Recognized by the WMA for the fifth straight year, Cuker’s seven awards included the “Best of Industry” award in the Architecture category for Eldorado Stone
, the world’s premier manufacturer of architectural stone veneer.
Cuker’s other 2012 WebAwards include:
· “Consumer Goods Standard of Excellence award” for the Rip Curl eCommerce platform at http://shop.ripcurl.com/us/shop/
· “Outstanding Website” award for Dunlop Tires at http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.com/
· “Mobile Standard of Excellence” award for the 3rd &Army mobile Lookbook at https://www.3rdandarmy.com/lookbook/
· “Consumer Goods Standard of Excellence” award for the iPath eCommerce site at http://www.ipath.com/
· “Outstanding Website” award for the Cuker Interactive site at http://www.cukerinteractive.com/
· “Retail Standard of Excellence” award for the Little Giraffe eCommerce website at http://www.littlegiraffe.com/
“It is exciting to have received a record number of WebAwards this year,” said Cuker Interactive CEO Aaron Cuker. “We strongly believe in the power of digital to elevate brands and empower businesses, and it’s a honor to be recognized for innovation and creativity in this space, for such a diverse group of projects.”
Now in its 16th year, the WebAward Competition has become the premier award event for Web developers and marketers worldwide.
About Cuker Interactive:
Cuker Interactive is an industry leader in digital technologies, specializing in interactive Web solutions and online marketing strategies that generate results. The award-winning agency leverages proven business strategy, innovative technology, and creative solutions to strengthen brands, deliver ROI, and enhance visibility across the Web. To learn more, please visit http://www.cukerinteractive.com.