Southampton, PA, September 21, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Plastic tubing and hose manufacturer NewAge Industries now offers eight ways to customize tubing. These products, made to an engineer’s or buyer’s specifications, offer benefits including improved ingredient compatibility, lower procurement and inventory carrying expenses, a refined appearance, and reduced assembly time and labor costs.
NewAge offers the following tubing customization methods:
- Custom extrusions, where additives are blended with raw materials for improved performance characteristics such as low temperature flexibility, improved elasticity, and anti-static properties; special colors can also be incorporated
- Hot Bond(R) thermally bonded tubing for a neat, contained ribbon of tubing without the use of damaging adhesives or cable ties
- Heat-formed shapes that eliminate problems such as kinking and proper fitting attachment
- Coiling to give traditionally straight or semi-rigid tubing easy movement and retraction
- Fabrication such as printing, striping, repetitive cutting, slitting, and hole punching
- Overbraiding and jacketing for heat and friction protection, plus added pressure capabilities
- Hose assemblies to reduce on-site inventories and labor
- Dip molded tubing for consistent interior dimensions, even flow, and the elimination of fittings and clamps
“Customizing tubing and hose is part of NewAge’s history,” notes David Schwass, Director of Sales. “A lot of our competitors won’t quote custom work. They want to sell their stock items, and that’s it. We’ve always gone with the concept that if an engineer can design it, we’ll do our best to create it. It’s about satisfying the customer’s needs.”
NewAge Industries customizes flexible and semi-rigid tubing materials such as PVC, polyurethane, nylon, fluoropolymer, thermoplastic rubber, and other thermoplastic and thermoset compounds. Food service equipment, automotive parts, and medical device are a just few of the industries using custom tubing from NewAge.
For more information on NewAge’s custom tubing and hose, contact the Fluid Transfer Specialists(R) at NewAge Industries, Inc., 145 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966; phone 800-506-3924 or 215-526-2300; fax 800-837-1856 or 215-526-2190; e-mail: email@example.com; or visit the custom products web page at http://www.newageindustries.com/custfab.asp.
About NewAge Industries and AdvantaPure(R)
In business since 1954, NewAge Industries manufactures and fabricates thermoplastic and thermoset tubing in both reinforced and unreinforced styles. The company offers an overall product quality rating of 99.7%, provides extensive custom extrusion and fabrication capabilities, and services customers worldwide. NewAge Industries maintains a large inventory and prides itself on same-day shipment of 99% of orders for its core product lines. In 2006, NewAge initiated an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) for the benefit of both its employees and customers.
The AdvantaPure division of NewAge Industries is ISO 9001:2008 certified and specializes in high purity tubing, hose, single use systems, manifolds, and other molded components for the pharmaceutical, biomedical, food, beverage, and chemical industries. All products are manufactured, stored, and shipped using the cleanest methods possible to ensure unsurpassed product purity. RFID systems, including gamma stable tags and labels, are offered by NewAge’s new Verigenics(TM) division.
Hot Bond(R), NewAge(R), NewAge Industries AdvantaPure(R), Verigenics(TM), and “Fluid Transfer Specialists(R)” are trademarks of NewAge(R) Industries, Inc.