New York, NY, December 30, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts. It has scheduled a live webcast entitled: “US Export Controls & Defense Trade Controls Program: What You Need to Know in 2013 Live Webcast.” This two-hour event is scheduled on April 10, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET.
As the US government has stepped up attempts to strengthen its export regulations, companies are challenged to stay on top of the ever changing landscape.
In this live Webcast, some of the trade industry’s great minds will share their best practices for managing the risk. They will also help to make sense of the most important issues, including:
- Defense Trade Controls: Compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Proposed transition rules of Export Control Reform Initiative
- Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012
- Developments of Sanctions policy to other countries particularly in Iran, Syria, Sudan, Burma and Cuba
- “Military Catch-All” Rule for China
- Antiboycott Regulations
- Developing an Effective Export Compliance
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory updates
Lara Bender, Product Marketing Manager, Titus
Thomas B. McVey, Partner, Chair of the International Section, Williams Mullen
Joseph D. Gustavus, Principal, Miller Canfield PLC
J. Garrett Cornelison, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
Daniel J. Gerkin, Of Counsel, K&L Gates LLP
Christopher Halloran, Senior Manager | Customs and Global Trade - Strategy – Automation – Import/Export Compliance, Deloitte Tax LLP
Emily Cromwell, Senior Manager, Customs & Global Trade, Deloitte LLP
For further details about this event, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a variety of industries.
The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series