Lake Oswego, OR, March 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- IndustrialENET began as a power systems, automation and SCADA engineering company and has evolved into a vertical application design and distribution company with an extensive background in industrial networks. IndistrialENET's technical expertise provides customers with solid solutions, within their budget, which has led to IndustrialENET becoming a leading supplier of industrial networking equipment to utility, municipality, manufacturing, petrochemical, marine, agriculture, and homeland security customers.
• IndustrialENET is the largest supplier of industrial network equipment in North America to the Wind Farm industry.
• IndustrialENET served as lead supplier of industrial network equipment and video over IP, to one of the Nations largest Homeland Security installation protecting the San Francisco Bay Area Bridges and Tunnels post the 9/11 threat.
• IndustrialENET provided solid Ethernet SCADA solutions and equipment for hydro, wind, and geothermal power generation, substation automation, fresh water and wastewater systems.
• IndustrialENET has worked with large government defense contractors to forge redundant and dual redundant Industrial Ethernet Systems for Marine and Naval Shipboard Installations.
• IndustrialENET provided preliminary design consultation, validation and support functions to many large engineering firms and system integration companies, involved in a wide variety of project concerns, such as, transportation, utility, petrochemical, pipeline, municipality and manufacturing.
• IndustrialENET has served as Master VAR to many industrial automation distribution companies, both in the US and Canada.
• IndustrialENET has extensively researched the industrial Ethernet products market to find products that are the best fit and most reliable solutions for its customers. With many of these manufacturers, IndustrialENET has earned the position of Key Partner or Master VAR.
Those who would like to join the IndustrialENET solutions family may contact them at: http://www.industrialenet.com/contact.php