London, United Kingdom, April 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Early Intervention for Troubled Families
Friday 28th June, 2013, Central London
Chaired by Anne Longfield OBE, Chief Executive, 4Children
About the event:
With the publication of the Social Justice Strategy and the Social Justice Outcomes Framework in 2012 as well as the increasing focus on payment by results to incentivise evidence-based services, this important conference provides a strategic and practical overview on designing services that prioritise prevention.
Expert speakers will give delegates a valuable insight into the important role of the newly formed Early Intervention Foundation and progress made in rolling out the national Troubled Families programme.
· Keynote Address: Tammy Fevrier, Head of Family Policy Division, Department for Work and Pensions
· Keynote Address: Professor Sonia Blandford, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Early Intervention Foundation (EIF)
· Rachel Egan, Assistant Director for Commissioning and Performance, Birmingham City Council
· David Weiss, Head of Business Transformation and Programmes, Kent County Council
· Lisa Parker, Operations Manager, West Yorkshire Probation Trust
· Sarah Lack, Centre Leader, Tollgate Children’s Centre
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Early_Intervention_June_13.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org