Geneva, Switzerland, April 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- BRC and SGS speakers will discuss the details of the BRC Global Standards for Food Safety Issue 6. Taking you through everything you need to know about the new enrolment programme and the certification key steps and process. Hear from a company holding a valid BRC certificate about how the certification has enabled consumer confidence to be built.
1. Raise awareness of the target audience about:
* The new enrollment program
* Key steps to certification
* Related process of the BRC Global Standards for Food Safety, Issue 6
2. Listen to the experience of a BRC certified company in building consumer confidence
Retailers, food manufacturers, processors and their suppliers that are new to the certification
David Brackston, Technical Director - Food Schemes, BRC
Soo Rose-Cook, Quality Manager, Babydeli Ltd.
Paula Boult, Global Product Manager - BRC Food, SGS
To register for the complimentary live webinar, visit: http://www.sgs.com/BRCwebinar2013
You will receive the logistics upon registration.
For more information, visit: http://www.sgs.com/en/Our-Company/Events/2013/05/Live-Webinar-Improving-Consumer-Confidence-Through-BRC-Global-Standards.aspx?wt.mc_id=prs130434