Coeur d'Alene, ID, June 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Biomedia product is designed to: 1. Add high surface area biofilms to the gas stream or waste water flow to biochemically alter the odor causing contaminants; 2. Allow biomass attachment to the biomedia surface; 3. Allow gas and liquid to be distributed evenly within the biofilters bed; 4. Allow excess biomass growth to slough-off and exit the bed, without plugging the biomedia.
Global Mold’s Enhanced Biomedia Characteristics
1. High biologically-active surface area. Typical areas are in the range of 30 – 250 ft2/ft3 or 100 –820 m2/m3.
2. High void fraction (percentage of open space). Varies from 15% to 98%. Desired void fraction should exceed 80%.
3. Large free passage diameter – largest sphere that can pass through the packing; Provides resistance to clogging or plugging from biomass growth.
4. Low cost per unit surface area.
5. Low bulk density and good mechanical strength.
6. Low gas-phase pressure drop.
7. Ability to distribute the water evenly and prevent gas channeling.
Global Mold Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of plastic random dump tower packing biofilter bed media. With the engineering, manufacturing and quality control all done in-house, we are able to offer superior products at highly competitive rates. Our streamlined manufacturing process enables us to concentrate our focus on high production volume while maintaining a low overhead cost. This allows us to be competitive with off-shore manufacturers. Global Mold Inc. manufactures high quality Plastic Random Dump Tower Packing Media, MBBR Biofilter Media, and Gas Scrubber Packing Media in various configurations and specifications.
At Global Mold Inc., quality products and customer satisfaction are essential to our success. We stand behind our products and our customers to guarantee the best possible tower packing media purchasing experience!
Additional information is available at: http://globalmoldinc.com